A little about Sarah
She doesn’t do third person so well and is switching to first person in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
Hello and welcome! My name is Sarah Bustard (it’s like Mustard) and I’m a 23 year old professional communicator. I’m a soon to be graduate from Mount Saint Vincent’s Public Relations program! Here are some tidbits about me that should give you a little insight on who I am, and what my interests (professionally and personally are). For a more professional sense of who I am, and what my interests are LinkedIn might be a better place to look!
- Story telling is one of my favourite past times. I only exaggerate 50% of the time.
- I’m in my 4th year of Public Relations after switching from Arts where I was studying psychology and English. Public relations is where I am meant to be.
- I probably watch too much television, too much of it being awful reality t.v.
- I am an East Coast girl through and through. I learned that during my four month stay in Calgary for my second co-op work term and my second co-op in Ottawa.
- I love to laugh.
- I’m a big reader, anything from Malcolm Gladwell to the Hunger Games. I am also a sucker for chick flicks.
- I overuse the exclamation point. I am making a conscious effort to limit my usage.
- Friends and family mean an awfully lot to me. Moving from Fredericton to Halifax (a little more than 400kms apart) was a hard move. Moving from Halifax to Calgary (almost 5,000kms apart) was even harder. It has made me appreciate my friends and my family and has taught me a lot about myself. Change is good.
- I am the worst speller. I am going to do my best and put my editing skills to the test here on my blog, but mistakes are inevitable. Please point mistakes out to me if you find them!